martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

Brazil & Spain with the flag of Brazil in Rome in 1st WorldChampionships Beach Tennis ITF

Joana Cortez, Román Dopico, Nino Mireles and Aline Sokolik

One of the things more important that happened in Rome was the possibility to meet new friends from different countries and Joana, Aline and Mauro were a new and nice friends that I had the pleasure to meet. I am really happy to meet them. I struck up a nice friendship with them.
.
Here we are together with the flag of Brazil, as I told them, they have the best fans in all the sports in the world and they always are proud to carry their flag with them. In fact, they were the only that carried the flag of their country and in total there were 14 countries that participated in the 1st WorldChampionships Beach Tennis ITF.
.
Thank you Joana, Aline and Mauro to share our friendships in Rome, to share a few days with you. I hope we consolidate our friendship and we can meet again in Brazil, Canary Islands or in anywhere of the world. I hope see you again, an affectionate embrace
Nino.

No hay comentarios: